Teabaggers: This country belongs to all of us!

If I hear just one more time the following “We’re taking back our country” I am going to thoroughly lose it.

The last time was from a good friend of mine – who is a Republican – who posted this on a Republican website (which I read as well).

These F*^king people think the country belongs to them.  They are less than 30% of the country and they believe that the other 70% don’t matter.

‘We’re taking back our country.”  Look at what you did with that country since you took control of it in 1994.  Add the presidency in 2001 and you really sent us into the toilet. 

Now you’re resisting every attempt to fix your mess.

Are you familiar with the following?

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. 

All Men are created equal. 

We have the Unalienable Right of Life, Liberty AND the pursuit of Happiness.

But all you hear is ‘creator’. 

And then you misinterpret His words.  It’s pathetic.

President Obama hadn’t even completed the swearing in ceremony and the f*^king teabaggers were obstructing, insulting and criticizing everything. 

Instead of addressing what Obama was saying, the teabaggers were saying that he talked too much.  That would be so their stupid lemmings would tune out mentally.

The President of the United States talks to students as other presidents have done and the right wing claims that it is indoctrination.  You can’t have the president talking to the children.  They may realize that their parents are ‘morans.’

The fact is – because of the Neo-Cons (remember them?) this country has an out of control deficit, in a war that we should never have been in, are in an insane amount of debt to China, still dependent on foreign oil and without any sort of healthcare reform.

We have a little banking (Wall Street) problem and people are losing their homes at a frightening pace.

We have a Supreme Court that now believes that the rights of the corporation outweigh that of the person.  (Hey SCOTUS – all men are created equal not all corporations are created equal)

Bigotry is on the increase and the division of opinion has never been greater. 

Teabaggers talk about the Constitution (only really the Second Amendment) but definitely don’t care about equality. 

I’m still trying to understand how Teabaggers don’t see that Fox News and Rush Limbaugh deliver right wing propaganda but believe that the rest of the media is liberal. 

How can the Teabaggers be so lazy?  Pick up a newspaper.  Read the internet.  Fact check your Fox News resources.  You will find out as I did in the early 2000’s – that Fox News is full of shit. 

Not all Teabaggers are dumb.  I know this.  They are just lazy.  It’s easier to believe Fox News.  After all, it has the word news in it!  And Rush Limbaugh agrees with them.  And Drudge posts it on the internets.

If Rush and Sean say it often enough and convincingly enough the Teabaggers will believe it.  The Neo-Cons had seen a ton of waning support and changed their name to Teabaggers and their lemmings are so dumb that they couldn’t tell the difference.  At least I know Liberals and Progressives are the same. 

One final plea:  Teabaggers – stop being ditto heads.  Start thinking for yourself.  Research what they say.  You will find, as I did, that much of what they say is pulled right out of their backsides.

 

Advertisements

2 responses to “Teabaggers: This country belongs to all of us!

  1. Finally, a blog that isn’t pro-teabagger. I was beginning to think all of America had gone mad.

  2. I couldnt agree more. These people are nuts! I wrote a piece on them at http://www.theoutspokenlandscaper.wordpress.com. Check it out.